Welcome to BLOG Zentangle. To learn about Zentangle, visit our website, read our free newsletters, take a class with a local Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), and best of all . . . create your own!


Monday, August 19, 2013

Get it?

I didn't at first.

It wasn't until I got home after an afternoon of pattern-hunting at our local Higgins Armory and was looking through my pictures that I really noticed:


I couldn't wait to show Maria. Truly an LOL moment.

Get it?

(We will definitely have some great new tangles after digesting this treasure trove of images!)


Click image for larger view.

8 comments:

Jennifer Van Pelt, CZT said...

KnightsBridge!

Zentangle said...

Yup!

Got a knight . . . got a "bridge" . . . pretty neat.

Anonymous said...

Too funny!

Kelley Kelly said...

Love it!

Teddi Fryer said...

I'm new to Zentangle-ing ....already knight bridge is my favorite...funny you would post this today! Thanks

that cat said...

imagine how cool that would look with a little mooka in some of those squares!!!
lacey czt6

Marcia Campbell said...

Well, you just can't get any better than that! Or can you.....

McCall Miller said...

I love this!!!