Welcome to BLOG Zentangle. To learn about Zentangle, visit our website, read our free newsletters, take a class with a local Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), and best of all . . . create your own!


Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Nice Weekend!

Back from a warm weekend of fireworks and and a bit of family fun downtime.

We do have a Zentangle fireworks "photo" to share. It uses another tripoli tangleation. Check out how its negative space becomes positive space at the edges.




Click image for larger view.

4 comments:

Carole Ohl said...

Looking at any tangleation of Tripoli takes me to a happy place! Love love lovely!

grbev said...

My brain and eyes have a hard time with Tripoli. I see the negative space first and then the triangles. Is is it because I am left-handed?

Bev from Utah

Lois Heinani Stokes said...

absolutely ~ positively ~ wonderful

Karen Lynn said...

Love it! I was also working on Tripoli and also noticed how much it looked like fireworks and posted it for my Fourth of July post: http://findingmelosingme.blogspot.com/2011/07/happy-fourth-of-july.html